Our mission is to support sustainable economic development and quality of life in all our regions through reliable power delivery, meeting the growing demand for electricity, and use of innovative energy efficiency and conservation technologies and solutions.
We are committed to becoming the most efficient, reliable and safe power generator in Russia by 2020.
We are focused on ensuring safe and reliable operation of our generation facilities, and uninterrupted supply of electricity to the public.
Adding Shareholder Value
We are aiming to manage our power generation assets more efficiently than any other Russian company while deploying innovative technologies and improving our energy efficiency.
Key Vectors of Development
- We are reinforcing our presence in the regional sectors of the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM)
- We are improving the efficiency of our trading operations on WEM and in general
- We are committed to meeting our financial and economic objectives.
- We secure reliable and timely supply of fuel meeting our quality standards at a price point supporting high efficiency of power generation and sales.
- We attract and engage highly skilled technical experts at our generation facilities
- We offer training and development opportunities to our employees
- We improve the efficiency of our executive team
- We reduce our headcount per megawatt of installed capacity by launching new, highly automated power generation units.
- We optimize operation of our equipment and ensure its timely retirement
- We use lean management principles to reduce our costs and improve efficiencies
- We build state-of-the-art facilities relying on modern technologies to reduce costs
- We find the most reasonable and efficient ways to maintain our power generation equipment
- We unify and synchronize business processes related to MRO operations
- We implement a long-term planning and cost management system
- We improve the quality of equipment maintenance
- We optimize MRO costs
- We design a maintenance system for new equipment (gas turbines and steam-gas units);
- We improve reliability and efficiency of our equipment while maintaining ideal MRO costs, and we automate MRO operations management
|Indicator ||Unit ||Current||Target
|Installed capacity*||GW||21.16||22.3 |
|Electricity generation**||billion kWh||100||125 |
|Ratio of modern capacity||%||10%||26% |
|Forced outage factor||%||1.3%||0.97% |
* Including inefficient equipment and equipment beyond useful life
** Including Nizhnevartovskaya TPP