Nizhnevartovskaya Thermal Power Plant

Location: Izluchinsk, Nizhnevartovsk District, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area — Yugra
Installed power generation capacity: 2 031 MW
Nominal heat output: 758 Gcal/h
Main and backup fuel: associated gas from Belozerny and Nizhnevartovsk gas processing plants
Emergency fuel for heating and pilot boiler station: fuel oil
Start of operation: January 30, 1993

CEO of AO Nizhnevartovsk State District Power Plant:

×

Born: 1971

Education:

Krasnoyarsk State Technical University (Krasnoyarsk)

Professional Experience:

March 2016 — now: CEO of AO Nizhnevartovsk State District Power Plant.

2015 — 2016: Head of the Kostroma State District Power Plant branch of Inter RAO Electric Power Plants.

2015 — 2016: part time CEO of AO Testing Bench of Ivanovo State District Power Plant.

2014 — 2016: part time CEO of Ivanovo PGU of OAO Inter RAO Electric Power Plants.

2014 —2015: Head of the Kostroma State District Power Plant branch of AO Inter RAO Electric Power Plants.

2012 — 2014: Head of the Kostroma State District Power Plant branch of OAO Inter RAO Electric Power Plants.

2009 — 2012: Head of the Kostroma State District Power Plant branch of OAO OGK-3.

2006 — 2009: Head of the Krasnoyarsk CHP-3 branch of OAO Enisei Territorial Generation Company (TGK-13).

2006: Head of the Krasnoyarsk CHP-3 branch of OAO Krasnoyarsk Electric Power Plants.

2005 — 2006: Chief Engineer of the the Krasnoyarsk CHP-2 branch of OAO Krasnoyarsk Electric Power Plants.

1992 — 2005: made a career from boiler equipment inspector/machine operator to Chief Engineer of the Krasnoyarsk CHP-2 of OAO Krasnoyarskenergo.

Awards:

2007: Commendation diploma from OAO RAO UES of Russia.

2010: the 90th anniversary of the state electrification plan badge of the Ministry of Energy of Russia.

2010: Commendation diploma from the Ministry of Energy of Russia.

2011: Letter of thanks from the CEO of OAO OGK-3.

2011: Commendation diploma from OAO OGK-3.

2012: 2nd Degree Service for the Motherland medal.

2012: Letter of thanks from OAO INTER RAO UES.

2016: The Labor, Honor, Valor medal from the governor of the Kostroma region.

Nizhnevartovskaya TPP is one of the largest suppliers of electricity in Ural Federal District originally built to serve oil and gas companies in Yugra, the largest district of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area. Nizhnevartovskaya TPP is one of the most environmentally friendly power plants with a highly automated operation.

After the first unit was launched in 1993, further construction was put on hold and resumed only in 2000 when investments were secured through the Russian Energy System Investment Program. Power Generation Unit 2 was launched on October 13, 2003.

In 2014, the third 413 MW Power generation unit was put into operation. The new power generation unit has unique steam and gas equipment that complies with the highest modern standards of environmental safety and energy-efficiency.

JSC Nizhnevartovskaya TPP is a fully owned subsidiary of NVGRES HOLDING LIMITED (NHL). JSC INTER RAO — Electric Power Plants owns 75% minus 1 share of NHL, and Rosneft owns the remaining 25% plus 1 share.


Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area — Yugra is located in Ural Federal District. Tyumen Region statutes define Yugra as a part of Tyumen Region and a federal subject of Russia. The administrative center of Yugra is Khanty-Mansiysk. Within Russia, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area is a leading region in industrial manufacturing, electricity generation, oil and gas production and capital investments, and a leading federal tax contributor. Yugra produced more than 10 billion tonnes of crude oil since the beginning of development of the West Siberian oil and gas province. Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Area accounts for approximately 7% of global and more than half of Russian oil production.