Corporate responsibility policy of JSC Inter RAO — Electric Power Plants is built around social commitments included in collective agreements of managed companies:
- ensuring workplace safety,
- protecting health and improving personal wealth of employees,
- supporting environment for consistent career development, professional growth and attainment of new knowledge and qualifications,
- supporting young families,
- supporting employee children and retired employees.
Environmental conservation activities are a core priority for company management and include the following:
- reduction of pollutant emissions,
- reduction of effluent discharge to water bodies,
- safe industrial waste management.
Our environmental protection and environmental safety monitoring activities are fully compliant with applicable regulations, and we are constantly improving our environmental protection system.